September 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @LifeLimits: Speak up, don't hide your thoughts and feelings, especially when you can make a difference. 13 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. #perspective 17 hours ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, & do not give the devil a foothold. -Eph … 1 day ago
- RT @WCGovSafelyHome: Crackdown promised to reduce carnage on roads - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/local/2015/08/… via @TimesLIVE 1 day ago
- RT @cnalive: At Mass, we can pray for dead that the merciful Face of God "free them of every remnant of fault & embrace them in the unendin… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: People should always pray and not give up - Luke 18:1 1 day ago
- RT @WomanDoItAll: A goal without a plan is just a wish. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Sometimes, I just sit back and realize how blessed I am. God is great. I have amazing people in my life. I shouldn't c… 1 day ago
- Syria car bomb kills 10 in Bashar al-Assad's stronghold
- Turkey moves British journalists to high security prison
- Millions strike in India to protest against Modi's labour reforms
- Barrister apologises for sleeping during inquest into death of British race car driver
- Ukraine reports polio outbreak in first Europe cases since 2010
- MH370 investigators 'looking in wrong place'
- Image of dead Syrian boy captures human tragedy of Europe's migrant crisis
- 'We'll stay here until they let us on the train' - migrants at Budapest station
- EU migrant crisis: 'Schengen has now hit the buffers of the real world and is falling apart'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Storm
Noah’s Ark is a wash out after Hurricane Sandy. The replica, that is: Noah’s Ark may have been sunk by a modern day storm of biblical proportions. The replica of the Old Testament boat to be used in filming of … Continue reading
Via Meadia: While the lights went out across Manhattan tonight, and the city that calls itself the capital of the world was cut off from the mainland as flood waters thundered through its streets, many people around the world watched … Continue reading
A monster of a storm: Follow it live here. Philly.com has: What to expect from Hurricane Sandy over the next 48 hours. And, a prayer: God of the Universe, at the dawn of creation, your Spirit breathed on the waters, making … Continue reading
National Geographic has them: More here.