August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @MuscIeFitness: Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S. Eliot 2 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters 11 hours ago
- RT @FearAverage: There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Little trials without God will break you. Big trials with God will make you. May you always find strength in God's lov… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, & remind yourself that we are all loved… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Prayer is the most important conversation of the day. 1 day ago
- RT @RorateCaeli: "There's No Such Thing as Moderate Islam": An Iraqi Priest Describes the Christian Genocide bit.ly/1VdZZEl 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Those who know your name trust you because you, Lord, don't abandon those who see you - Psalm 9:10 1 day ago
- Four men appear in Hungary court after deaths of 71 migrants on board lorry in Austria
- Bangkok bombing: Was it the Grey Wolves of Turkey?
- Egypt sentences Al-Jazeera journalists to three years in prison
- Virginia shooting: gunman 'identified with 9/11 attackers'
- Live: Hurricane Katrina 10th anniversary commemorations
- Thai police arrest 'Turkish' suspect over Bangkok shrine bombing
- European ministers meet for security talks in Paris after France train attack
- Missing mother and four children feared to be en-route to Syria
- Thousands take part in anti-government rally in Kuala Lumpur
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Synagogue
Vandals strike Brooklyn Church, Synagogue. Details: Police at the 68th Precinct were questioning a suspect in connection with a rash of attacks on religious institutions in Bay Ridge discovered early Tuesday morning. Four churches and a prep school were splattered … Continue reading
Uncovers well preserved Synagogue from the time of Jesus:
Monumental synagogue building discovered in excavations in Galilee: A monumental synagogue building dating to the Late Roman period (ca. 4th-5th centuries C.E.) has been discovered in archaeological excavations at Huqoq in Israel’s Galilee. The excavations are being conducted by Jodi … Continue reading
BibleX: The Wall Street Journal online has an interesting article about the challenges of lifting Torah scrolls during synagogue services. You can read it here. I guess I can longer complain about the bulk and the weight of some of … Continue reading