Margaret on Let’s Not Move to Mars Michael Rossouw on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Michael Rossouw on Will Russia’s ‘holy war’ save… Margaret on Crematorium Cross Removed to A… Margaret on New York Post Changes Its Name… godfrey1099 on Why The Anglican Communion Is… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… deaconchrisf on It’s Been a While… Margaret on A New Creed for the Modern… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Fr Stephen Smuts on It’s Been a While… Paul on It’s Been a While… Margaret on It’s Been a While… TrainBaldy on A Day in the Life of a Railway… Albert Nygren on Catholic School Cancels a Rama…
- Where Did Jesus Turn Water into Wine? frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/whe… 8 hours ago
- Bishop(ess) Proposes Church Remove all Christian Symbols… to Create Space for Muslims frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/bis… 8 hours ago
- ISIS Blows Up Arch of Triumph in Syria’s Palmyra frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/isi… http://t.co/u0SHEj0wF5 8 hours ago
- RT @FwJesus: Love your neighbor as yourself. -Mat 22:37 1 day ago
- RT @SABreakingNews: SAPS needs your dog! ow.ly/SWfCD 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. 3 days ago
- RT @MCITLFrAphorism: Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage nyp.st/1KQ59lg via @nypost 3 days ago
- Let’s Not Move to Mars frstephensmuts.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/let… https://t.co/W4vfkQSFpr 4 days ago
- Muslim groups sue Burmese president, alleging Rohingya 'genocide'
- Oregon shooter's manifesto reveals anger at not having a girlfriend
- Drone footage captures beautiful moment whales approach paddleboarder
- Hunter survives bear attack by shoving arm down its throat
- Boy shot girl dead 'after argument over puppies'
- Dramatic pictures of flood rescue in South Carolina
- Cuban artist jailed without trial for painting pigs 'Raul' and 'Fidel' awaits release
- California governor signs bill legalising physician-assisted suicide
- Europe's stark choice on migrants: spend billions in Turkey, or see migrant influx grow
Tag Archives: Technology
Let’s not: IN the early years of the 20th century, zeppelins filled with flammable and explosive hydrogen were all the rage in Germany, a reckless infatuation that ended with the eruption and crash of the Hindenburg in 1937. Sometimes, technology … Continue reading
Via Route 5:9 Ah, internet trolls. They can be found in their natural habitat all over the world wide web from the comments sections of YouTube, Reddit, and CNN to Christianity Today and The Gospel Coalition. If you’ve ever spent any … Continue reading
This is a great video by SourceFlix.com with a fly over of nine important biblical sites.
Using Space Age nanotechnology, it even floats on water…
So yesterday, I thought my e-mail had been hacked when several contacts on my Gmail account notified me of a suspicious email that had as a heading line: RE: Fr Stephen Smuts – 7/14/2014 10:36:01 AM There was only a single link … Continue reading
I stumbled upon this interesting use of technology: A Google Map of where the 12 Apostles died. View in a larger map.
So say a leading English priest: Fr Timothy Finigan, author of the Hermeneutic of Continuity blog, made the comment after Bishop Michael Campbell of Lancaster asked Deacon Nick Donnelly “to voluntarily pause from placing new posts” on his blog Protect … Continue reading
Wayne Stiles has a helpful look.