August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: When fear knocks on the door, answer with faith! 4 hours ago
- RT @daiIyscripture: http://t.co/JKmuggX1Rm 4 hours ago
- RT @MMotivate_: Sometimes we can't ask why. Sometimes we'll never know why. Sometimes we just need to move forward and stop regretting the … 4 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Every setback is a setup for a comeback. God wants to bring you out better than you were before. 20 hours ago
- RT @GetIifting: Turn intentions into actions. 21 hours ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Your actions speak so loud I can't hear your words! 21 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: You can't make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt... and who wants to make buttprints? 1 day ago
- RT @MuscIeFitness: Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S. Eliot 1 day ago
- Man offers to give away Kanye West Yeezy shoes in return for a kidney
- Iran and Israel united in dislike of Daniel Barenboim after Tehran does not allow him in
- Teacher rebuked for being late to school 111 times says he was 'eating breakfast'
- Murder of elderly couple in Sicily fuels Italy's growing anti-immigrant sentiment
- EU countries 'should have their funding cut if they do not take their fair share of migrants'
- Kiev protests against separatists turn violent as grenade thrown at police
- MTV Video Music Awards 2015: In pictures
- Has this 'Sexy Cecil the Lion' Halloween costume taken humour too far?
- Exclusive: 360 degree view of Catalonia's human towers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Temple
In the 1970s, renowned archaeological architect Leen Ritmeyer, with his training in both ancient architecture and conservation of historic sites, supervised the team that reconstructed a large palace not far from the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. He has tentatively identified … Continue reading
Dr Taylor Marshall: The great saints and masters of the mystical life in the Catholic tradition often speak of the three ages of the spiritual life. These stages correspond to the three areas of Solomon’s Temple: 1) Purgative (outer court) … Continue reading
Nonbelievers to get a place of ‘worship’: Atheists have long criticised devout followers of faith. But now it seems Atheism is stealing from that very religious tradition by erecting a temple of worship. Author Alain de Botton announced plans to … Continue reading
Undoubtedly, the Second (and First) Temple period are under the surface of the Temple Mount: One of the most prominent Israeli archaeologists declared today that remains from the First and Second Jewish Temple period – including the Second Temple itself – lie underneath … Continue reading
Have been revealed: Recently, the Temple Institute released the blueprints for the Chamber of the Hewn Stone (the Lishkat haGazit, in Hebrew), the area of the Temple complex in which the Sanhedrin would convene. This is very exciting to see, and … Continue reading
After years of repairs, the Roman Forum and the Temple of Vesta have been opened to the public: