July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 23 hours ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 3 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 3 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 3 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 4 days ago
- German fireighter started 31 blazes 'so he could look like a saviour'
- Air passenger suing for a back injury 'caused by sitting next to obese man'
- David Cameron challenges Malaysian PM Najib Razak on corruption
- Ukrainian pilot and politician Nadia Savchenko goes on trial in Russia
- MH370 search: Malaysian experts arrive to study island plane debris - live
- Who is 'new Taliban leader' Mullah Akhtar Mansoor?
- Taliban confirms death of Mullah Omar as it pulls out of peace talks
- Fat should be classified as 'sixth taste' alongside the five others, say US scientists
- £500,000 project to save 1,200-year-old mosque threatened by Islamic State
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Terror
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Stand for Israel has been reporting on the developments across Israel’s border with Syria – of the Islamic State and al-Qaeda-linked Islamist fighters doing battle with Syrian forces. Israel is well aware of what is going on, and the IDF … Continue reading
Theology and Society: Boko Haram militants claim that they are turning Nigeria into an Islamic caliphate. The Muslim extremist organization is in control of three Nigerian towns, and continues to gain power and influence in the region, the Christian Headlines … Continue reading
Israel’s Iron Dome defense system does its job, intercepting 15 terrorist rockets at once.
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican
Which comes via released hostages: The family of the kidnapped American journalist killed by Islamic State militants last week have posted a letter they say he sent while in captivity, via a fellow hostage. James Foley was unable to write … Continue reading
DSS issues alert: The Department of State Services (DSS) has warned the general public to be wary of persons of questionable characters who may disguise in Catholic Church Reverend Sisters’ regalia to perpetrate heinous crimes on innocent citizens. According to … Continue reading
Barbarians at the gate: It may sound perverse, but perhaps we owe a small note of thanks to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the head of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Like a bullet whistling overhead, the ruthless rise … Continue reading
The Catholic World Report: The news broke late yesterday that Islamic State jihadists executed freelance journalist James Foley and posted a video of his beheading. Foley, 40, had been missing for two years while covering the conflict in Syria. I … Continue reading
So warns the Chaldean Catholic Archbishop of Mosul. Amel Shimoun Nona, the Chaldean Catholic archbishop of Mosul, Iraq, who is now living in exile, warned that his diocese is now run by radical Muslims and that “liberal and democratic principles … Continue reading