July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 2 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 3 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: When doubts start to creep in, take a moment to pray. 3 days ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. 4 days ago
- RT @Epic_Women: Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday. 4 days ago
- RT @DavidRoads: SMALL changes can make a BIG difference. 4 days ago
- RT @Digitalnun: Crumbs is all I can say to this. twitter.com/Klangable/stat… 4 days ago
- Courtney Love, daughter, 'urge judge not to release Kurt Cobain death-scene photos'
- MH370 search: Malaysian experts on way to island to study plane debris - live
- Palestinian baby dies in fire 'started by Israeli settlers'
- MH370 search: Malaysia says 'almost certain' debris discovered from Boeing 777
- Army ready to act over Calais crisis
- Cecil the lion: US Fish and Wildlife service appeal to Walter Palmer to make contact
- Nuns lose court bid to block convent sale to Katy Perry
- Cecil the lion's killer Walter Palmer 'wanted to stalk an elephant next - but couldn't find one big enough'
- Cecil hunter Walter Palmer 'wanted to kill an elephant after killing the lion'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Travel
The latest Gaza violence has devastated Israel’s tourism industry.
Over at First Things: “It’s the journey that matters in the end.” Hasn’t that aphorism, in one form or another, appeared on practically every Yogi tea bag and elementary school homeroom inspirational poster? Who needs that reminder anymore? Well, apparently, … Continue reading
From Bloomberg News: Omer Benjoya took a job this summer selling drinks, snacks and postcards on a hill that offers one of the most breathtaking panoramic views of Jerusalem. Now all the 17-year-old needs are customers. Since hostilities flared this … Continue reading
Ovda, a military airfield, has opened after the FAA and the European Aviation Safety Agency temporarily canceled all flights to Israel due to a Hamas rocket attack on Tuesday. Haaretz is reporting: Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz announced on Wednesday that Israel … Continue reading
Wayne Stiles has a helpful look.
I saw the special British Airways A380 fly-past earlier today, here, in Cape Town. It’s a monster of a plane – the world’s largest passenger airliner! The reason is apparently because BA is starting an A380 service to and from London later … Continue reading
The Via Dolorosa Experience is a new movie that follows the Franciscan friars and other Christians (from all over the world) on their weekly Friday walk and prayer along the Via Dolorosa, the Way of the Cross, in Jerusalem. From the about … Continue reading
Jerusalem is famous for the standard sites tourists visit. The Western Wall, the Temple Mount, the Holocaust Museum, and the Israel Museum top the list of many visitors to Jerusalem. Wayne Stiles: Pilgrims, sightseers, and worshippers from three major … Continue reading