August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @lnspiredLife: Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Sometimes it just means you're strong. 1 hour ago
- RT @Women_Sports: Respect all... Fear none. 2 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: When you do something out of love, you don't count the cost. 2 hours ago
- RT @Inspire_Us: Don't cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you've got. -Steven Pressfield 1 day ago
- RT @Fit_Motivator: Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Like a flood His mercy rains. 3 days ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. http://t.co/3nrMCSpdoz 4 days ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Thank you Lord for your peace. http://t.co/y7wMUgvmlj 5 days ago
- France's Front National 'waging culture war on artists'
- MH370: Malaysia calls for help in wreckage search near Reunion
- Ancient Transylvanian buildings 'brutally revamped' in mire of corruption at cost to EU taxpayers
- Teenage girl stabbed at Jerusalem Gay Pride march dies in hospital
- Mike Huckabee could use troops to stop abortion if elected president
- Putin promises protection for ancient Crimea ruins
- Kim Jong-un in pictures: The bizarre photoshoots of North Korea's leader
- Israel prison service 'building a VIP wing for ex-prime minister Ehud Olmert'
- Australia Speaker Bronwyn Bishop quits over expenses scandal
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Trends
First Thoughts: The charismatic movement within the Church of England is a firmly established fixture. Several of the largest CoE churches are charismatic. The most well-known is Holy Trinity Brompton out of which the Alpha Course came and currently under … Continue reading
I still prefer using Blackberry: Apple’s share of the mobile phone industry’s profits has swelled to around two thirds, as the company’s iPhone sales have remained profitable while achieving the top spot in sales. Even before displacing Nokia as the world’s … Continue reading