July 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @FwJesus: Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. -Mother Teresa 2 hours ago
- RT @GODs_Graces: Love is not a feeling we have; it's a decision to treat people the way Jesus would treat them. 12 hours ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. 21 hours ago
- RT @Quote_Soup: Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside. 21 hours ago
- RT @WesternCapeGov: #TEDx fans, check this out if you're in the #Bellville area. twitter.com/TEDxBellville/… 1 day ago
- There is a petition to remove display of Pope Benedict made of condoms. It can be signed here: ucatholic.com/eggsbenedict" 1 day ago
- RT @lnspire_me: As long as you can laugh at yourself you will never cease to be amused. 1 day ago
- RT @SrHelenaBurns: My God's smaller than your God. http://t.co/BRsS5bbOps 1 day ago
- $1 million humanitarian award opens for nominations
- 'We need to broadcast more stories of indescribable and unexpected bravery'
- Thousands of residents to return home following Fukushima nuclear disaster
- Serbian PM to attend Srebrenica massacre anniversary
- Late-night swimmer's remains found inside dead alligator
- Shaggy's plan to defeat Islamic State: make them listen to my music
- US woman arrested after calling 911 to complain about Chinese food
- Afghan government holds first official talks with the Taliban
- US army to cut 40,000 troops over next two years
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Video
By Dr Aren Maeir:
In the heart of Rome:
This presentation addresses what’s happened in the Anglican Communion over the past decade and where it is headed.
While flying over the Old City of Jerusalem is not allowed, permission for this video was granted and done by a remote control helicopter. It is slow, but really nice.
There is a website dedicated to the Cause of Sainthood for Fr Emil J. Kapaun here.