August 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @MuscIeFitness: Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go. -T.S. Eliot 9 minutes ago
- RT @DavidRoads: If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters 9 hours ago
- RT @FearAverage: There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Little trials without God will break you. Big trials with God will make you. May you always find strength in God's lov… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidRoads: Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, & remind yourself that we are all loved… 1 day ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Prayer is the most important conversation of the day. 1 day ago
- RT @RorateCaeli: "There's No Such Thing as Moderate Islam": An Iraqi Priest Describes the Christian Genocide bit.ly/1VdZZEl 1 day ago
- RT @Scripture_Truth: Those who know your name trust you because you, Lord, don't abandon those who see you - Psalm 9:10 1 day ago
- Four men appear in Hungary court after deaths of 71 migrants on board lorry in Austria
- Bangkok bombing: Was it the Grey Wolves of Turkey?
- Egypt sentences Al-Jazeera journalists to three years in prison
- Virginia shooting: gunman 'identified with 9/11 attackers'
- Live: Hurricane Katrina 10th anniversary commemorations
- Thai police arrest 'Turkish' suspect over Bangkok shrine bombing
- European ministers meet for security talks in Paris after France train attack
- Missing mother and four children feared to be en-route to Syria
- Thousands take part in anti-government rally in Kuala Lumpur
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: War
Provided by the Canadians:
Via OCP News: BEIRUT (CNS) — Catholic and Orthodox patriarchs of the Middle East denounced attacks on Christians and called upon the international community to work toward eradicating terrorist groups. The patriarchs met Aug. 27 at the Maronite Catholic patriarchate … Continue reading
Russia’s president, speaking at a pro-Kremlin youth camp at a lake near Moscow, said “it’s best not to mess with us,” adding “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers” Well, there you have … Continue reading
The Jewish Press: Rest here. HT: Our Irish Anglican
DSS issues alert: The Department of State Services (DSS) has warned the general public to be wary of persons of questionable characters who may disguise in Catholic Church Reverend Sisters’ regalia to perpetrate heinous crimes on innocent citizens. According to … Continue reading
Freedom… some people wake up and take freedom for granted whiles others wake up and defend it….. Source: SEAL of Honor.
Walking among the starvation cells and gas chambers where more than a million souls perished, it is hard to explain to my 12-year-old son how the free world allowed this happen. Why did the world’s democracies not stop the Nazi … Continue reading
The latest Gaza violence has devastated Israel’s tourism industry.
ISIS. Lying among a pile of papers at the hideout in Pakistan where Osama Bin Laden was shot dead was a carefully worded 21-page letter. It warned of the rise of a new and ruthless group of Islamic extremists capable … Continue reading
“A land that the Lord your God cares for. The eyes of the Lord your God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.” (Deuteronomy 11:12) Breaking Israel News: Over the more … Continue reading